“Business has stayed constant, with our offices remaining open throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
We at Blacklaw are now looking to expand further, with various exciting opportunities coming up. If you’re looking to join a friendly, close-knit team, then working at Blacklaw could be for you!”
Managing Director & Solicitor
Blacklaw Legal is looking for talented, driven Solicitors to join its team of 13.
Located in south Buckinghamshire in the heart of the community, Blacklaw Legal offers ample opportunities for its employees to collaborate and learn from one another, in addition to promoting strong solicitor-client relations.
We are currently inviting candidates to apply for the following positions:
1. Residential Conveyancing Solicitor
- 7+ years PQE
- Experience dealing with freehold and leasehold, new build and unregistered titles
- Able to run a Conveyancing Department and delegate tasks
2. Private Client Solicitor
- 3+ years PQE
- Experience dealing with wills, lasting powers of attorney, probate and contentious probate
If you meet the job requirements and are IT literate, have strong communication skills, and can work both individually and as part of a team, then we would love to hear from you.
Please email email@example.com with your CV and cover letter, outlining the following:
- Your professional experience
- How you meet the job requirements
- Why you would like to work at Blacklaw Legal
We look forward to receiving your application!
Blacklaw is an equal opportunities employer. Everyone is treated as equals, regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, religion, age, nationality, sexual orientation, or disability.