Enduring Powers of Attorney (EPA) are still very much an enforceable legal document; the contents of which must still be observed but they only cover finances.


Should your relative lose capacity then any Enduring Power of Attorney must be registered with the Office of the Public Guardian.


Should you wish to discuss registering this document then please call Blacklaw for advice.

Give us a call on 01628 533 444 or email us info@black-law.co.uk