Court of Protection

Court of Protection

Lack of mental capacity?

When somebody has lost capacity, they cannot enter into a Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA). An application to the Court of Protection can therefore be necessary under some circumstances.

We can help you make the application to the Court of Protection, so that you can get the Court Order you require.

Please note – should there be an Enduring Power of Attorney (EPA) and you have reason to believe the Donor has or is losing capacity, then this requires registration with the Office of the Public Guardian.  If you are an Attorney then we can register the document on your behalf.

Free initial 30-minute consultation

Tel: 01628 533 444 Email: