This website’s cookie settings are set to “Allow cookies” – this is to provide you with the best browsing experience possible. You will be consenting to this if:
- You continue to use this website without changing any of your cookie settings
- You press “Accept” in the cookie settings on this website
We have committed ourselves to preserving the privacy of every website visitor. We collect and use personal data on this website in the following ways:
- We collect any personal information that you voluntarily provide us with
- Any information we have about you is collected lawfully and accordingly to the 2018 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- We may collect information based on the usage of our website via cookies. If you do not want to receive cookies, please use your browser settings and click on “Reject Cookies” – otherwise you will be automatically consenting.
Any information we collect about you via this website will be used for internal marketing purposes and website improvements only.
Any personal information we collect about you will not be sold or disclosed to third parties – unless law or court order requires us to, or to allow third parties providing certain services to us. Should this arise, we will take full control and responsibility over the use of your personal information. We guarantee to keep your data secure and will not allow unauthorised access by third parties.
We may also use your personal information to provide you with updates about our firm and the services we provide. In this event, we will give you clear and detailed instructions about unsubscribing from our emails, should you no longer want to receive them.
We may include links on our website that direct you to other websites and/or material published on other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of these other websites.
Should Blacklaw Legal Ltd merge with or be taken over by another company, your personal information may be provided to and/or used by the new partners, owners and/or management.
We reserve the right to change our Cookies Policy at any time by posting revisions on this website, without notifying you.